QuickBooks Point of Sale is an easy-to-use POS system designed for small businesses. If you have remote sales or service employees, GoPayment works with QuickBooks to enable remote ordering and credit card processing. Everything syncs back to QuickBooks POS, so you can see detailed transactions at all times.
QuickBooks Point of Sale Software Makes You Money
We make QuickBooks POS work for your business. POS provides you with everything you need to manage a retail business:
- Store and manage full information about inventory items: prices, pictures, and descriptions.
- Get information needed to manage your business: inventory turns, profitability,
- Accept credit cards, including those requiring PIN pad entry and electronic signatures.
- Support multiple locations: inventory and item reorder points by store.
- Marketing with email, customer rewards programs, and gift cards.
All of these benefits are included in an easy to use and affordable POS system.
Data Guidance Group Jump Starts Your Implementation
Data Guidance Group's expertise assures your success with QuickBooks Point of Sale. We specialize in helping you get started and customizing it to your needs. As an Intuit Reseller, we help you get the most from your software.
Your business benefits from the knowledge, training, and experience of a firm with 22 years' experience. If you're thinking about a new solution because QuickBooks POS won't do what you need it to do, contact us. We've been able to provide solutions for businesses like yours without changing software.
A Video is Worth 10,000 Words
The best way to understand what QuickBooks Point of Sale can do for your business is to see it in action. The video below provides an excellent overview of the POS product.